Thursday, November 30, 2017

ABOUT ME



MY BLOG
 I've been blogging since 2009, when i'm 13 years old 
 I really love typing, and share my story/experience in blog just for fun
 Originally I used this blog for my personal purpose only, but then I make it into public when i decided to publish some tutorial for others.

WHO I AM ?
 Nurul Izzati Abu Bakar, ZATY/BEND for short
 My friends call me burn because of my father's name ABU BAKAR 
 An 21 years old little girl and was born on 24 Mei 1996 at Hospital Besar Melaka
 Graduated student from Universiti Teknologi Seri Iskandar (UITMSI)
 Diploma in ART & DESIGN in Fashion Design
 I has 4 sibling include me which is top 3 were my brothers and I'm the last one
 Really love capture something that look interesting 
 I'm extremely happy with who I'm in a relationship with right now (MMH)

MY BUSINESS
 Mempunyai bisnes sendiri iaitu membuat tempahan explosion box (KLIK SINI)
 Tidak berminat lagi dengan dunia fashion dan ingin berpindah kepada dunia art yang lain
 Masih mengekalkan seni dalam membuat explosion box that still have an idea, concept and final product.
 Originally handmade by myself
 Still new in this business but i will try my best to make my customer satisfied with my work

CONTACT

Facebook : Zatty Bend
 Instagram : Zatybend
 Email : zattybend@gmail.com

No comments: